sexta-feira, 24 de março de 2017

Take Me To Church




1 comentário:

  1. https://youtu.be/ppmUdn6GUXQ

    I'm in a wide open space, I'm standing
    I'm all alone and staring in to space
    It's always quiet through my ceiling
    The roof comes in and crashes in a daze

    I'm in a wide open space, it's freezing
    You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me
    I'm in a wide open space, I'm staring
    There's something quite bizarre I cannot see

    I'm on the top of a hill, I'm lonely
    There's someone here to shout to miles away
    I could be back at my house, for I care
    They do not hear me, it's the same old case

    I'm in a wide open space, it's freezing
    You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me
    I'm in a wide open space, I'm staring
    There's something quite bizarre I cannot see

    Wide open space, I'm standing
    I'm all alone and staring in to space
    It's always quiet through my ceiling
    The roof comes in and crashes in a daze

    I'm in a wide open space, it's freezing
    You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me
    I'm in a wide open space, I'm staring
    There's something quite bizarre I cannot see

    I'm in a wide open space, it's freezing
    You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me
    I'm in a wide open space, I'm staring
    There's something quite bizarre I cannot see

    ResponderEliminar